(What? It’s not Monday? Let’s pretend I wrote this post yesterday.)
A great way to alleviate dinnertime stress and stay on budget is to menu plan! I’ve found planning for 2 weeks at a time in the best option for my family, especially since we get paid every 2 weeks, but I’ll only post one-week at a time for menus. I’ve taken to having a list of the recipes I have available to make and just deciding what we’ll eat the morning of. It makes me feel like I have options still.
Let’s check out my menu for the week!
- Crispy Tilapia w/ Lemon Butter (roasted red potatoes and some sort of veggie as sides)
- Taco night (with leftover fish and some pre-cooked taco meat I had in the freezer), corn shells (free at Safeway this week! Load up your Safeway card at the Just4U coupon center!, veggies, brown rice
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas: This is a new recipe… we’ll see how the fam likes it!
- Spinach and Feta Pasta Salad
- Pesto Turkey Melts w/ Fries