- One Dish Nacho Bake
- Baked Focaccia Sandwiches (using this focaccia bread recipe) with turkey, bacon, red bell peppers, pesto, and provolone cheese.
- Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter : I made this a couple of weeks ago and it was *insanely* good. I’ll serve it with some sort of roasted veggies and possibly a salad.
- Philly Cheese Steaks (using leftover sirloin)
- Poached Salmon with Dill Sauce
- Chicken Curry: An old family favorite… a can of cream of chicken soup, some milk, some curry powder to taste, cubed cooked chicken, and *voila*! Chicken Curry! You can add chutney, raisins, peanuts, and/or coconut as garnishes if you’re like my parents, but our family just eats it over rice.
- Leftovers (i.e., Mama Ain’t Cookin’ So Fend For Yourselves Day)
The grocery list that goes with this menu is pretty small, which is always good! I only need some turkey, bacon, bell peppers, salmon, dill (if I want to use fresh), cream-o-chicken, and steak rolls. Shouldn’t break the bank.
What’s on your menu this week? I’m always looking for new, yummy, and cheap meals to make the fam!